Hysham Echo Newspaper

The Hysham Echo Newspaper has been published since Nov. 28, 1911 for Treasure County, Montana.

The Echo has undergone many changes over the years and I was honored to be the editor at the time it turned 100.

Each week I will publish the recipes and Page from the Past and the obits as soon as I receive them.

Silicone Boil-Over Guard



The green silicone Boil-over Spill Guard is dishwasher, stove-top, microwave, oven and heat-safe to 425 F. Place over pots and skillets to prevent boil overs and splatters. I use it all the time when I cook pasta as I can turn the heat to high and leave it on high until the pasta is done and it never boils over. I have seen these in a number of kitchen catalogs, including Pampered Chef’s. They are well worth the money. Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.