A daughter of Matthew Anton Koch and Rose Catherine Wetsch, she was born July 11, 1928 in Custer, Montana , where she attended schools.
In 1946, she married Arthur B. Gamble in Custer. They were married for 36 years. In their early years of marriage they lived in Custer and Big Timber areas. Later they settled in the Sarpy/Hysham region. Helen moved to Moses Lake, in 1986 three years after the death of Arthur. Once in Moses Lake, she attended Big Bend college for 3 years, for accounting, where she graduated. She then became a demonstrator of store products at local grocery stores. Helen was well known for her knitting, crocheting, ceramic, and many crafting talents.
Helen’s children are: Arthur Gene of Hysham, MT, Thomas Richard, of Moses Lake, WA, David Russell of Forsyth, MT and Frances (Fran) Lorraine Pugh of Athol, ID. There are 9 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren. One granddaughter and one great-grandson precede her in death.
Burial of her ashes will be at a later date, in Hysham, MT, with her children attending. There will be no memorial service per her wishes. Any memorials may be sent to Central Basin Home Health and Hospice in Moses Lake or the organization of your choice.
“When I’m Gone”
When I’m gone, Release me, let me go.
I have so many things to see and do.
You mustn’t tie yourself to me with tears.
Be happy that we had so many years.
I gave you my love. You can only guess
How much you gave me in happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown
But now it’s time I traveled on alone.
So grieve a while for me if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust
It’s only for a while that we must part.
So bless the memories within your heart
I won’t be far away. For life goes on.
So if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can’t see or touch me, I’ll be near
And if you listen with your heart, you’ll hear
All of my love around you soft and clear
And then, when you must come this way alone
I’ll greet you with a smile and say
“Welcome Home”
--author unknown
Print this post
When I’m gone, Release me, let me go.
I have so many things to see and do.
You mustn’t tie yourself to me with tears.
Be happy that we had so many years.
I gave you my love. You can only guess
How much you gave me in happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown
But now it’s time I traveled on alone.
So grieve a while for me if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust
It’s only for a while that we must part.
So bless the memories within your heart
I won’t be far away. For life goes on.
So if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can’t see or touch me, I’ll be near
And if you listen with your heart, you’ll hear
All of my love around you soft and clear
And then, when you must come this way alone
I’ll greet you with a smile and say
“Welcome Home”
--author unknown


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.