Hysham Echo Newspaper

The Hysham Echo Newspaper has been published since Nov. 28, 1911 for Treasure County, Montana.

The Echo has undergone many changes over the years and I was honored to be the editor at the time it turned 100.

Each week I will publish the recipes and Page from the Past and the obits as soon as I receive them.

Emma Hollowell



Emma Hollowell, age 99, a longtime resident of Rosebud & Treasure County passed away on November 24, 2013 at St. Vincent Health Care in Billings.  She was preceded in death by her husband Eugene L. in 1995.  She is survived by her three kids.

Cremation has taken place and no services are planned at this time.  Stevenson and Sons Funeral Home assisted the family with these arrangements and condolences may be sent to the family by visiting  www.stevensonandsons.com Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.