Hysham Echo Newspaper

The Hysham Echo Newspaper has been published since Nov. 28, 1911 for Treasure County, Montana.

The Echo has undergone many changes over the years and I was honored to be the editor at the time it turned 100.

Each week I will publish the recipes and Page from the Past and the obits as soon as I receive them.

Edith Mae Brown Brauer

Edith Mae Brown Brauer, 79, of rural Hysham, died June 26, 2011 in Miles City.

Her parents, sons Curtis and Jon Cameron and siblings Janice, Edwin, Clinton, Pamela, Norma and Gerald preceded Edith in death.

Survivors include her husband, Roger; her children, Valerie Mullen, Jeffrey Clark, Doreen (Jeff) Vance, Dallen and Edwin Brauer; her sister Blanche Kluever and Jennifer French; brother Stewart Richmond; 14 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.

Cremation has taken place. Private memorial services will be held at a later date. Bullis-Graves Memorial Chapel has been entrusted with the arrangements. Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.